Keep up to date on new features and enhancements on Covidence
- Automatically tag studies reporting on RCTs using the Cochrane RCT Classifier
- Drag and drop PDFs onto the full text screening list
- Open your uploaded full texts in one click
- Improved experience when uploading and managing full text
Automatically tag studies reporting on RCTs using the Cochrane RCT Classifier
When creating a new review on Covidence in the medical & health sciences area, you will now have an option to enable functionality that will tag studies reporting on RCTs using the Cochrane RCT Classifier. Cochrane reviews will also have the ability to turn this functionality on.
When enabled, studies imported to the review will be run through the Cochrane RCT classifier and tagged with either “Possible RCT” or “Not RCT”.
For more information, check out this article.
Drag and drop PDFs onto the full text screening list
Save time uploading PDFs during full text screening, by using the new drag and drop feature. You can now drag and drop directly onto the full text screening list.
Open your uploaded full texts in one click
To save you time when screening, once you have uploaded a full text, all members of the reviewing team will be able to see the file name or link on the screening list. From here, you can open them in one click.
Improved experience when uploading and managing full texts
We’ve made improvements to how you can upload and manage full texts during full text screening with a new upload screen. On the new screen you can easily:
- Drag and drop or select to upload PDFs
- Add a link to the full text
- Remove full texts
- View who uploaded the full text and when
- Update which PDF is the primary full text
Keen to see the platform in action?
Keen to share your thoughts on Covidence?
with our product team and help shape Covidence.