Keep up to date on new features and fixes on Covidence
- Un-merge studies in Extraction 2.0
- New export options in Extraction 2.0
There’s now an option in Extraction 2.0 that lets you un-merge your merged studies.
Selecting to unmerge will restore all studies back to the state they were in before they were merged.
- The data that was extracted
- The reviewers assigned to the study
- The status of the study (In progress, In consensus, etc)
Pressed it by mistake? Don’t worry, a warning message will appear before you unmerge to double check.
You can unmerge up to 20 studies at a time. If you have more than 20 studies to un-merge you need only repeat the action to un-merge the ones still left merged.
New export options in Extraction 2.0
There is now an option to export only the consensus data for either data extraction or quality assessment.
Keen to share your thoughts on Covidence?
with our product team and help shape Covidence.