At Covidence we continuously reinvest in our product to bring you the best service and systematic review tool possible. Below is a wrap-up of all the product updates we have made over the past 12 months. Click the links to read more.
- Structure your criteria by PICOS
- View your criteria while screening
- Ensure your team is referencing the current protocol
- Easy creation, piloting, and updating of data extraction and quality assessment templates.
Structured sections for intervention reviews
- Easily customise each section by adding additional fields
- Easy access to knowledge base articles with best practice and advice on what data to collect
- All updates made to the template will be promoted to all studies in data extraction, supporting consistent data collection.
- See who last published the template and when.
- There won’t be any surprises when you export, as the template is the source of truth. You can export to RevMan Web, RevMan5, CSV, and Excel.
- Zoom In and Out on PDFs
- The ability to rotate the PDF
- Search Within PDFs
- Reliable Copying and Pasting
- Enhanced Precision
- Tailored Workflows
We expanded the ability to quickly undo a vote. Previously, this quick undo only appeared in Title & Abstract Screening; it now appears in Full Text Review too.
- Add sources on file imports
- Export PRISMA as DOCX
- Sorting studies in title and abstract screening using machine learning
- Import effect estimates into RevMan 5
- New look and feel to Covidence’s navigation
- Import completed data extractions to RevMan Web